Thanks to my 30+ years with UndercoverWear, I have been featured in magazines, on radio and on a plethora of TV Talk shows. In my professional career, I have worked with over 300,000 women. And UndercoverWear has visited over 10 MILLION bedrooms. (Oh the stories we could tell). So I believe that even Judge Judy would consider me an “expert witness” in romance & sexuality.
So based on my experience, let’s talk about what most men consider “turn-ons”. Now before I get lots of notes of contradiction–I said “most men” –not all men.
TOP 10 TURN-ONS FOR MEN
- Bright Red fingernails and Toenails – If you don’t have long nails naturally, there are now many options to create “sexy nails.” Stay away from the “pretty flower patterns–just make them bright red. While you’re at it, might as well add bright red lipstick – very vixen! And you’ll definitely want a “lip plumper”. UCW Boutique has THE BEST @ it’s only $16.99.
TIP FROM TIFFANY: Make sure you get a lipstick sealer or once you start kissing, you will look like Bozo the clown.
9. Dance for him – First things first, DON’T worry about your skill level! As long as you move those hips and dance provocatively, you’re all set. Wondering what song to use? Try one of these:
- Private Dancer – Tina Turner
- Leave Your Hat On – Joe Cocker
- Drunk in Love – Beyonce
- Gimme More – Britney Spears
- Hot in Here – Nelly
TIP FROM TIFFANY: (OK, I admit, I only knew the first one. I had to ask the girls at the office for some more ~contemporary~ choices!)
8. Dirty Talk – Yep it’s true, we hate it and they love it. Start by sending dirty texts all day about what you are going to do when he sees you. Then, continue with the words and actions when you get together.
7. Smoky Eyes – This is simple, just buy a black eye pencil, eye shadow and practice. There is a GREAT kit from Sephora which is amazing and makes Smoky Eyes even easier!
6. Sexy black lingerie – Forget those expensive long silk nightgowns. They are a waste of money. All he cares about is something that is black and sexy. He’ll be thrilled. Add thigh high and stiletto heels and you’re all set. Even better, wear the thigh highs out to dinner or on a date and discreetly show him. He’ll be drooling all night.
5. Give him a sexy massage – Use massage oils or heated oils to give him a sexy massage at home. The key to this being a turn-on for him is that while he’s naked while receiving the massage, you have to be naked while giving the massage.
4. Wear a wig – to create a whole different you. Not only will he love the change, but you’ll FEEL completely different with each color and/or hair style Of course if you’re really adventurous, you could continually change your own hair color. I change mine like most women change nail polish. But actually, I wouldn’t recommend that.
3. Porn – While women connect emotionally, Men are visual – hence their obsession with movies and videos. The great news for women is that there are now lots of women-friendly adult movies and videos in the marketplace. You don’t have to watch creepy guys with mustaches who arrive at the door to “fix her plumbing” anymore! Plus, with the internet – it’s easy to find and free!
2. IN THE BEDROOM wear an outfit that is much too short and much too tight – Please notice I said “IN THE BEDROOM” not out clubbing. The one opportunity you have to look like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman (before the makeover) is in your bedroom with your honey. Trust me, the tighter and shorter the better. Oh, and the boots make a great addition.
1. And the number one turn on for the man in your life is – YOU!!!!
Seriously, stop worrying about those extra 10 pounds or how ridiculous you feel wearing that skimpy baby doll with your pendulous breasts resting on your protruding stomach, while your thighs are gently rubbing together.
Trust me, when you see “pendulous breasts” –he sees “big boobs.” What you see as “thunder thighs”, he sees as “his entrance to your hidden pleasure”. And as long as you feel SEXY and ACT SEXY — you will BE SEXY!
So ladies remember – take control – TURN HIM ON and really let GO and have FUN!